Internationally patented restroom door handle, avoid germs on the restroom door handle.
You have just washed your hands.
What about the person before you?
The SanitGrasp® is the choice for those who are looking to improve the health and experience at their facility. Until now the restroom door handle has been viewed as the last frontier for a hands free restroom. The SanitGrasp® door handle is designed as a quick and easy retrofit and adheres to the strictest ADA standards.
This is the door handle you read about on the front page of The Wall Street Journal!
Restroom Decor: Germy Doorknobs Inspire Inventors
You Wash Your Hands But Since Others Don't, Check Out SanitGrasp
(click above for article)
• A quick retrofit
• Designed for an easy way to avoid germs on a door pull handle
• Adheres to the strictest ADA and ABA standards
On average 1 out of 3 people do not wash their hands. The SanitGrasp® will help your customers and employees avoid many germs and viruses such as:
• Hepatitis A
• H1N1 "Swine Flu"
The SanitGrasp® has been receiving significant press. Shouldn't your facility be included?
• The Wall Street Journal (front page headline)
• CBS Sunday Morning National News
• The New York Times
• Numerous International television, newspaper and magazine coverage
A door handle with a Return On Investment
• Eliminate the need to use a paper towel as a method of avoiding germs
• Comparalbe in cost to traditional Stainless Steel door pulls
• Reduce paper towel waste and debris
How to order?
Please give us a call for promotional and volume discounts.
Or from online:
4" x 16" 4" x 9"
The SanitGrasp® is the door handle that has been receiving significant news coverage and increased demand. (CBS News Video Hosted by Sanjay Gupta)
(CBS News Video Hosted by Sanjay Gupta)
Below are just a few notable locations that have added the SanitGrasp®
Max & Ermas
Arkansas Secretary of State
Canton Township, MI
Citibank office parks
Exelon Nuclear Plant
Georgia Federal Reserve
Land O' Lakes
Marine Corp Office
US Geneological Office