"Providing a germ free exit from the Public Restroom"
Door Pull Handle
The Internationally patented SanitGrasp door handle has been improving the health of public restrooms since 2005!
- The Mayo Clinic
"Microorganisms on door handles can survive for up to two weeks and them be transmitted."
- Dr. Jack Brown
" Door knobs and handles in Public Restrooms are potentially the most troubling sources of public outbreaks and epidemics."
- Continental Medical Research
PUBLIC RESTROOM NO TOUCH DOOR PULL HANDLE
The SanitGrasp allows a person to use their wrist to open a Public Restroom door.
Solving the scenario below, that we all know all to well:
1. Use a public restroom
2. Toilet flushes automatically
3. Apply soap to your hands via touch free soap dispenser
4. Wash and rinse your hands with an automatic faucet
5. Dry your hands with an automatic hand dryer
6. Then you have to TOUCH the RESTROOM DOOR HANDLE
KNOWING MANY PEOPLE DID NOT WASH THEIR HANDS